Website Alberta Health Services
Alberta Health Services currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a AHS Employment – Medical Radiation Technologist for Part Time at their offices in Westlock, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||AHS Employment – Medical Radiation Technologist||Company Name:||Alberta Health Services||Job Location:||Westlock, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Alberta Health Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This position involves rotations through various areas of the DI department that include CT, X-ray, fluoroscopy, operating room as well as participating in the on-call rotation. Please note, this facility provides Long Term Care (LTC) or Designated Supportive Living (DSL) services and by Order of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, many AHS employees are restricted to work only at a single LTC/DSL site for the remainder of the pandemic. Speak to the hiring manager who will confirm if, as the successful candidate in this position, you will be restricted to work at only one LTC/DLS site in Alberta.
- As a Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) I, you will perform a variety of standard technical radiological imaging examinations on patients for the purpose of disease and pathology diagnosis.
- You will interpret physician requisitions, prepare and assess patients for examination and produce high quality diagnostic images for Physician/Radiologist review, and assist with the care and maintenance of equipment.
- Your work may include a variety of procedures such as general and portable radiography, mobile and surgical suite examinations, as well as fluoroscopy where required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of diploma from an accredited Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) program. Active or eligible for registration with the Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Technologists (ACMDTT). Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Healthcare Provider (BCLS-HCP).
- Advanced authorization from ACMDTT for IV contrast injections.
Previous CT experience.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Westlock, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A