Website Alberta Health Services
Alberta Health Services currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a AHS Jobs – Manager for Temporary at their offices in Westlock, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||AHS Jobs – Manager||Company Name:||Alberta Health Services||Job Location:||Westlock, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||Alberta Health Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The energetic town of Westlock offers something for everyone – a great community to raise a family, a fun, active lifestyle with both indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities, and a community full of residents happy to lend a helping hand. Westlock is a mix of urban amenities with a country lifestyle and also boasts active art and culture scene. Here in Westlock, you’ll find a community that is friendly, engaged and looking to offer the best to its residents.
- As the Manager, you will be responsible for the inpatient Medical/ Surgical/Maternity Unit, MDR, Emergency Department and Operating Room. You will be supported by your Site Manager, Area Director and departmental team leads.
- You will be responsible for providing leadership to an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing leading care to Albertans. Your leadership, direction and organization of the units will be in support of the vision, mission and business plan of Alberta Health Services.
- You will be making key decisions to establish and contribute to the achievements and goals of the programs within each department.
- As the Unit Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, facilitating change management, promoting team development and teamwork as well as coordinating staffing and clinical work as identified by the Site Manager within the services area.
- You will develop and maintain an effective framework for the operations of the patient care service to facilitate the delivery of efficient, effective and safe patient care.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years ‘nursing experience and within the last two in a leadership role with experience in surgery and/or acute care/O.R./Emergency.
- A minimum of five (5) years ‘ experience within the last ten (10) years in the following units: General Surgery, General Medicine, Combined Med/Surg, Acute Care, Sub-Acute, etc.).
- Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
A baccalaureate degree in Nursing may be preferred.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Westlock, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A