Website Alberta Health Services
Alberta Health Services currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Alberta Health Services Careers – Administrative Support for Full Time at their offices in St Paul, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Alberta Health Services Careers – Administrative Support||Company Name:||Alberta Health Services||Job Location:||St Paul, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Alberta Health Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Administrative Support III provides support to our outpatient Addiction and Mental Health Clinics. The successful candidate works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and provides day-to-day clerical duties. These duties include data entry, answering phones, responding to queries, filing, and other related administrative duties as required. Knowledge of MS Office Suite, computer skills and ability to work on short notice are essential. This position reports to the designated manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to the clinical staff and the leadership team at Addictions and Mental Health Services. The successful candidate works collaboratively with our team, maintains positive, professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, is welcoming and engaging with clients and is accountable for maintaining confidentiality of information. Further duties may include: scheduling clients, meetings, taking meeting minutes, computer processing of all types of documents, data entry, incoming and outgoing mail management, health records management, receiving visitors and reception functions and attending to high risk clients, ordering supplies, managing building maintenance requests as well as performing other related duties. With a population of approximately 6000, St. Paul is located 1.5 hours north east of Edmonton.
- As an Administrative Support III, you will require advanced administrative or specialized skills and knowledge to support complex procedures, practices and initiatives within a department or program.
Qualification & Experience:
- Secretarial Diploma from a recognized Office/Business Administration Program. 2 – 3 years of clerical experience in an organization of significant size and complexity with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Keyboarding of 70 wpm desired. Medical terminology would be an asset.
- Experience with medical transcription/dictation preferred.
- Switchboard experience would be an asset. Knowledge of AHS software programs (ASIST, ePeople, Netcare).
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Paul, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A