Website Alberta Health Services
Alberta Health Services currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Alberta Health Services Jobs – Environmental I Housekeeper for Part Time at their offices in Raymond, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Alberta Health Services Jobs – Environmental I Housekeeper||Company Name:||Alberta Health Services||Job Location:||Raymond, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Alberta Health Services||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
You’re dependable, efficient, and have a high respect for safety. Alberta Health Services is currently seeking someone like you to join our Environmental Services team as a cleaner/housekeeper. Environmental Services is about more than providing a pleasant atmosphere, it’s about ensuring hospitals and healthcare facilities are properly cleaned, sanitized, and maintained to provide a healthy environment for everyone. The Environmental Services I – Cleaner/Housekeeper performs a range of cleaning services in clinical and non-clinical areas, including treatment rooms, staff areas, and public spaces. In this role, you will make a difference to staff, volunteers, patients and families alike. You will join a team of over 6,000 Environmental Service workers making a difference every day by cleaning, sanitizing, organizing, and restocking to make sure everyone’s experience at AHS is safe, clean, and healthy.
- Your typical duties may include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming, restocking supplies in bathroom facilities and, stripping linen and remaking beds.
- This includes replenishing cleaning supplies and linens and identifying and reporting potential hazards to your Working Leader.
- As an Environmental I, you will be responsible for performing a variety of routine tasks associated with the cleaning and disinfecting of clinical and non-clinical healthcare environments.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and perform repetitive movements for the duration of your shift.
- Physically capable to lift, push and pull up to 22 lbs of force.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, able to follow oral and written instruction
- Demonstrated ability to follow and adhere to AHS and departmental policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of Grade 10 or equivalent. Knowledge and operation of a computer including Microsoft Office.
- Previous related experience in a commercial organization. Experience in chemical handling (WHMIS).
Company: Alberta Health Services
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Raymond, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A