ATCO currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a ATCO Energy Careers – Manager, Facilities Operations for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||ATCO Energy Careers – Manager, Facilities Operations||Company Name:||ATCO||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||ATCO||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
ATCO Frontec is seeking a Manager, Facilities Operations and Maintenance Support to join our Operations Support department in Calgary, AB. The Manager, Facilities Operations and Maintenance Support is responsible for providing expert support to ATCO’s operational teams across North America in the development and implementation of industry leading operating standards, processes and procedures as well as on-going performance monitoring, management and continuous improvement.
- Audits tracking of work performed via our CMMS platform (ServiceMax) against established KPIs
- Supports hiring and performance management of employees across locations
- Acts as the Mobilization and Transition Manager during new project mobilizations
- Develops operating standards, processes and procedures, and provides expert support during their implementation.
- Ensures on-going compliance with federal, provincial, and local standards as well as accepted best practices.
- Performs and/or oversees facility condition assessments
- Provides expert support during business development activities specifically in the areas of government and military facilities maintenance
- Assist in forecasting and business planning activities
- Provides expert support during contractual negotiations with customers and government authorities
- Performs on-going analyses of our operations, suggests continuous improvement measures, and works with the ATCO Frontec operators to implement them
- Acts as interim Project/Site Manager during contingencies, emergencies or temporary vacancies.
- Own and maintain the overall maintenance process for ATCO Frontec which includes planning, scheduling, executing and documenting all preventative and corrective activities
- Routinely travels to various project locations to assist with system implementations, ongoing process improvement initiatives, training of new staff, and more.
- Holding an active IFMA or BOMI designation is considered an asset
- Proven leadership, business acumen, analytical capabilities, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills combined with a creative spirit; and a highly inquisitive and entrepreneurial approach; strong experience in policy development and process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the field of Reliability Centered Maintenance is an asset.
- Experience in maintenance process design/optimization and using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as Maximo, ServiceMax or equivalent, for work management, planning, analytics and continuous improvement.
- Experience planning and performing Lifecycle Cost Analysis and Facility Capital Planning is an asset.
- The successful candidate should hold a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a Building Systems or Facilities Maintenance related positions, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role. Relevant government or military-related experience is an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A