ATCO currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a ATCO Group Careers – Maintenance Technician for Full Time at their offices in Kitimat, BC, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||ATCO Group Careers – Maintenance Technician||Company Name:||ATCO||Job Location:||Kitimat, BC, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||ATCO||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
ATCO Frontec is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Camp Services department in Kitimat, BC. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various skilled and semi-skilled tasks to maintain a 24/7 facilities operation. Responsibilities include maintaining the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on plumbing systems (leaking faucet, plodded toilets, etc.)
- Respond quickly and thoroughly to changes in client requirements and amendments in scope
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance services requests as assigned
- Performs building repairs including drywall, paint, flooring, carpentry, ceiling tile and grid
- Monitor daily temperature and humidity and report any problems or concerns to management
- Performs daily site inspections of the facilities and mechanical equipment to ensure proper operations.
- Performs other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments
- Provide a report to the Maintenance Coordinator noting any problems found
- Ensure all operations meet and comply Customer regulations, federal and provincial health and safety legislation’s, regulations and corporate policies
- Perform routine maintenance jobs and repairs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Abilities to work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools and materials
- Strong knowledge of safe work practices and procedure typical form maintenance operations
- Professional communication skills, oral, and written
- Basic PC skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook.
- Effectively solve problems
- Work well under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- Highly experienced with vendor management in a 24/7 operation with a strong customer focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitimat, BC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A