ATCO currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a ATCO Power Jobs – Work Desk Representative, Office for Part Time at their offices in Vegreville, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||ATCO Power Jobs – Work Desk Representative, Office||Company Name:||ATCO||Job Location:||Vegreville, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||ATCO||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Work Desk Representative acts as a bridge between end use customers, retailers and distributors so the WDR needs to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the electric utilities industry, the ATCO Electric service area, and geography. Knowledge of the ATCO Electric Customer Terms and Conditions for electric distribution service and an understanding of the Customer Connection Model lifecycle would be an asset.
We’re looking for someone who cares about their work and strives for more each day. Someone who challenges the status quo, embraces change, and thrives in a collaborative work environment. If you are someone who approaches work with passion, curiosity, and the courage to innovate, then this role is for you.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve site account and customer updates, work queues/reports associated with the lifecycle of a site using approved processes and procedures in multiple systems including but not limited to ATCO-CIS and Maximo.
- Use Customer Information Systems, Work Management systems and approved processes to respond to customer phone calls, billing inquiries and initiate investigations to resolve customer concerns and create service requests to the appropriate departments, if required.
- Monitor and create reporting metrics for delinquent service requests, including underground locates, high load moves, retailer requests and customer requests in multiple systems.
- Act as centralized contact for field operations for dispatched work and central work operations procedures and processes.
- Utilize available technologies to dispatch work requests, monitor progress, manage exceptions and ensure completions. Determine the urgency of the request, prioritize, schedule and assign the work requests to be completed against service targets.
- Be a champion of the customer service experience; demonstrate exemplary customer interactions, issues management, and one contact resolution. Actively seek to achieve customer satisfaction in all customer exchanges.
- Prioritize all customer inquiries using ATCO systems against criteria to determine if an on-site response is required or if the request can be completed without a site visit. Identify mapping discrepancies in reconciliation reporting and consult with external contractors to facilitate corrections.
- Strong customer focus and ownership of the customer experience.
- Creates a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, manage and balance a variety of interests and objectives.
- Performs function with a sense of purpose and a degree of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork. Positive and professional attitude to facilitate positive interactions with diverse groups of individuals including team members and customers.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience related to identifying and resolving customer inquiries.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills (oral & written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Office 365 Apps (Teams, OneDrive, etc.).
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years customer service experience, preference will be given to those with call center and utility experience.
- High School Diploma is required.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Vegreville, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A