Website Bank of Canada
Bank of Canada currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Bank of Canada Jobs Edmonton – Museum Director for Full Time at their offices in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Bank of Canada Jobs Edmonton – Museum Director||Company Name:||Bank of Canada||Job Location:||Ottawa, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Bank of Canada||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Bank of Canada Museum is both a traditional museum and an interpretive centre. As a public outreach arm of the Bank’s Communications department, the Museum’s mission is to creatively bring the work of the Bank of Canada to Canadians by demystifying the Bank’s key functions, and interpreting Canada’s monetary heritage. By providing an engaging and interactive space, a carefully curated array of the Bank’s National Currency Collection, and educational programming for all ages, the Museum aims to contribute to Canadians’ understanding of the economy and their place in it.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for the Museum’s three managers and their staff
- Lead continued investment in the Museum’s facilities and galleries by implementing strong financial and project management practices
- Represent the Museum within the Bank by participating in cross-departmental working groups and seeking opportunities to showcase the Museum’s work with employees
- Oversee the Museum’s stewardship of the National Currency Collection, including robust collections management and conservation practices
- Provide results-oriented leadership to grow the Museum’s audience onsite and online
- Build strong partnerships with peers in both the national and international Museum communities, the educational sector, Indigenous partners and other stakeholders
- Oversee the delivery of excellent visitor services and programs that are accessible to all
- Knowledge of exhibition development, visitor experience, and collection management best practices
- Knowledge of equity, diversity, and inclusion policies and practices for Museums
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a large, complex organization and delivering results
- Experience in using technology and digital communications channels to tell compelling stories about complex subjects
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning with a strong operational track record
- The position requires a Master’s degree in a related field (such as museum studies, history, communications, education), and seven years of experience in a leadership or management role. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Company: Bank of Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A