Website City of Calgary
City of Calgary currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Calgary Careers – Project Manager for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Calgary Careers – Project Manager||Company Name:||City of Calgary||Job Location:||Calgary, Alberta, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||City of Calgary||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Under the direction of the Program Implementation Lead, the Project Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of projects on behalf of the Corporate Coordinated Operations and Maintenance (CCOM) Program. The Project Manager is responsible for leading various projects from initiation to conclusion, including transition of services to operations in Facility Management, and is required to oversee the work of project teams. The Project Manager is required to deliver projects within scope and schedule. Primary Duties Include:
- Facilitate discussions with various stakeholders to obtain resolution on potential conflicts.
- Collaborate with internal corporate services, where required, to facilitate the implementation, transition, training and sustainment.
- Direct project activities while adhering to project schedule and budget. Identify and provide recommendations to resolve issues.
- Lead and coordinate implementation projects, including managing project teams, timelines, project risks, issues and deliverables.
- Monitor risk and implement mitigation strategies as required.
- Engage with various resources and teams within The City to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and enabling partners to facilitate the progression of project deliverables.
- Prepare and maintain all project related documents and reports.
- Develop and deliver presentations to various audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flexible approach.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills to prepare and present to a variety of audiences; well-developed consulting, facilitation skills and business analysis/ project management expertise.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering, Commerce, Business, Information Technology or related field and at least 5 years’ experience managing multidisciplinary projects; OR
- A completed 2 year diploma in Engineering, Business, Information Technology, or related field and at least 7 years’ experience managing multidisciplinary projects.
- Proven significant experience managing multiple highly complex and large scale projects.
Company: City of Calgary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A