Website Canada Council for the Arts
Canada Council for the Arts currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Arts Council Jobs – Program Assistant for Full Time at their offices in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Arts Council Jobs – Program Assistant||Company Name:||Canada Council for the Arts||Job Location:||Ottawa, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Canada Council for the Arts||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager or Administrative Coordinator, the incumbent performs a variety of administrative support functions including the preparation and coordination of documents, reports and financial data to support the grant delivery process.
- Coordinate logistics for virtual meetings, committees and meetings;
- Respond to general inquiries or redirect inquiries as appropriate;
- Perform other related duties.
- Assist with the organization, execution and documentation of the assessment process in accordance to policies;
- Ability to work with multiple and strict deadlines
- Solid initiative, judgment, prioritization, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and administrative skills
- Ability to use office technology, equipment and software such as MSoffice
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary school diploma and some specialized training related to the responsibilities of the position
- Two (2) years of experience in the administrative or secretarial field
Company: Canada Council for the Arts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A