Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Careers Winnipeg – Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier for Temporary at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Careers Winnipeg – Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Imagine that you could make the open road your office. As an on-call relief Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier with Canada Post, you can. We’re recruiting for dependable, organized individuals to deliver mail on an on-call basis to various communities.
If you enjoy working with the public and independently, as well as operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions, then you’re ready to embark on a rewarding career and call the open road your office.
As an on-call relief employee with Canada Post, you’ll be working with an organization focused on growth and innovation, and recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and best corporate citizens. Along with receiving a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and discover your career potential, as you may be eligible to apply for any upcoming permanent Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier positions.
- Process various CPC products and services (Change of Address Notification, Damaged Mail, Items Delivered Bill (IDB) and others)
- Wear Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while delivering and collecting mail from customers
- Lift and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg
- Ensure mail is safely secured in their possession
- Project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face
- Be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles
- Possess a valid permanent provincial driver’s license
- Have a satisfactory safe driving record
- A minimum cargo capacity of 100 cu ft (2832 liters)
- Fifth door / hatchback to allow for oversized and bulky items to be loaded (preferred).
- Provide and maintain the required automobile liability insurance for the use of your vehicle
- Notify your insurance company as to the use of your vehicle while employed at Canada Post
- A metal roof-top and accessory power outlet to accommodate a Canada Post sign and flashing light
Qualification & Experience:
- Have experience in making deliveries and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A