Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Careers Winnipeg – Service Representative Telephony for Full Time at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Careers Winnipeg – Service Representative Telephony||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Reporting to the Superintendent, Commercial Service, the Service Representative is an integral member of the Customer Relationship Management team providing after sale service to key account and enterprise commercial customers. The telephony Service Representative responds to calls from the CRM case process, directly from customers, and Mail Operations. Ensures customer concerns and problems are resolved with urgency.
- Analyze and resolve client problems with key account and enterprise customers via the telephone and forward problems requiring further analysis to a deployed Service Representative.
- Participate in the implementation of corporate initiatives at the divisional level, assume accountability for the achievement of specific goals based on these initiatives, and call customers to explain any anticipated changes.
- Keep up-to-date with basic selling skills and key competitors’ products and services.
- Educate and inform commercial customers, including developing presentations, on existing and new products and Mail Operations processes including mail preparation, containerization, packaging and scheduling.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Canada Post products, networks and transportation, the National Distribution Guide, and Canada Post Operating
- Systems and processes including business and financial concepts.
- Write or modify service proposals, and inform Mail Operations and all stakeholders of the signed agreements and any proposed changes.
- Contribute to the team sales target and CVI target by identifying potential sales opportunities and referring the lead to the sales team.
- Plan, develop and prioritize customer calls as well as follow-up calls to discuss new products with the customer and to ensure they are satisfied with the product or service offering.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. understand the major features of each software application)
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma (Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in commercial customer service or commercial sales in a call centre environment
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A