Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Employment – Post Office Assistant for Temporary at their offices in Myrnam, AB , Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Employment – Post Office Assistant||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Myrnam, AB , Canada||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
If you have ambition, talent and drive, consider a fast-moving career with Canada Post. We are currently seeking an on-call Post Office Assistant who will use a customer-focused approach when providing counter services to customers.
Note: The ideal candidate should reside in the community. Applicants outside the community in which the Post Office is located may be considered as needed.
At Canada Post, we are excited to spotlight Indigenous communities within our hiring practices as we celebrate the important heritage of our great Nation.
- Provide customers with information and forms
- Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications
- Sell postal products and service to the business community and public
- Address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly
- Physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time
- Understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Flexibility to be available for temporary, on-call work
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
- Training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Myrnam, AB , Canada
Application Deadline: N/A