Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Hiring – Post Office Assistant for Temporary at their offices in Madoc, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Hiring – Post Office Assistant||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Madoc, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
If you have ambition, talent and drive, consider a fast-moving career with Canada Post. We are currently seeking an on-call Post Office Assistant who will use a customer-focused approach when providing counter services to customers.
Note: The ideal candidate should reside in the community. Applicants outside the community in which the Post Office is located may be considered as needed.
- Address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly
- Provide customers with information and forms
- Sell postal products and service to the business community and public
- Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications
- Physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time
- Flexibility to be available for temporary, on-call work
- Understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
- High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Madoc, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A