Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Job Opportunities – Letter Carrier, Delivery Agent for Temporary at their offices in Hamilton, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Job Opportunities – Letter Carrier, Delivery Agent||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Hamilton, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Canada Post is an exciting place to work! And you can be part of it!
We deliver billions of items to Canadians each year – and you can be a big part of making this happen. As a temporary, on-call delivery agent (also known as a letter carrier), you’ll be the face of Canada Post in your community and make sure customers and businesses get the mail and parcels they’re waiting for.
- You’ll return to the depot to unload the day’s incoming mail and packages for later delivery
- You’ll start your day in the depot, sorting and preparing the day’s deliveries
- You’ll load and drive a Canada Post postal vehicle
- You’ll then spend most of your day outside, delivering mail and packages by foot or by vehicle to customers on your route
- The availability to be on-call
- The ability to work in all types of weather
- The physical ability to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb) and carry items weighing up to 15.9 kg (35 lb) regularly throughout the day
- The ability to read, write and speak English and/or French
- A valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s licence with a safe driving record for at least 3 years (driver’s abstract required)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience making deliveries or working as a driver
- Experience in customer service
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A