Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Jobs Calgary – Manager, Frontline Engagement for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Jobs Calgary – Manager, Frontline Engagement||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Manager, Frontline Engagement is responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team of Financial Services Manager’s, leading new business development and sales activities of new financial services products in all CPC Outlets (Corporate Post Offices and/or Dealers). Plays a key role in, managing business growth, national financial services strategy, customer service and frontline engagement, operations integration, compliance and community relations, with a goal to achieving financial and service quality targets.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on the development of National Strategy for launch and sustainment of financial services products.
- Educates and trains front-line staff on CPC financial services application and in-store self-serve capabilities to ensure proper navigation of the system and excellent service throughout the customer’s journey, including the online application journey and future financial business transactions and product solutions.
- Cultivates a positive and customer-focused work environment that builds strong working relationships and professionalism in the field.
- Understands the needs of customers and leverages customer insights to build, deliver and integrate exceptional product experiences and solutions that are in line with business objectives.
- Oversees all regulatory and compliance related issues. Shares audit results from FINTRAC and other regulatory agencies. Develops action plans to address any areas of concern. Ensures that all requirements are being followed and supports any corrective measures that arise.
- Leads the change management and business transformation plans, capabilities and solutions through the implementation of communication, coaching and training plans. Drives transformation of change management outcomes through leadership and behaviour change.
- Partners with key stakeholders to proactively recommend and implement processes to enhance business results and client/clerk experience.
- Engages with the Financial Services team to develop, design and implement action plans and local strategies for Retail leaders and rural locations to generate business and drive results within the assigned territory. Ensures revenue and expense targets are integrated within the Retail Outlets.
- Develops market for financial services products by identifying opportunities, ensuring strong in-store execution through effective communication and coaching of front-line staff.
- Partners and works collaboratively with Retail Directors, Retail Business Managers, Local Area Managers and Superintendents to showcase and drive the enhancement of product and services features and improvements and initiate best practices to promote and advertise the financial services products.
- Analyzes, evaluates and maintains an up-to-date assessment on performance and sales of financial services products promoted in CPC Outlets within their Region. Develops, recommends and implements solutions based on analysis and understanding of business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Presents results and realistic forecasts to senior management and to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the development of training programs and materials of financial services product, online tools and best practices to build awareness and promote the products and services. Continuously maintaining and updating materials and training programs as changes to processes arises.
- Builds and leads a team of professionals in a manner that promotes corporate values and leadership behaviours. Engages and coaches team members, enables them to optimize their role and contribution to the business and provides opportunities for professional development.
- Excellent coaching and performance management skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- One or more years of experience in a unionized environment an asset
- Excellent team building and leadership skills and experience
- Sound organizational, analytical, judgement and decision-making skills with proven abilities in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proficient computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail territory management experience preferred.
- Experience working in leadership in the banking and financial services industry
- 5 or more years’ experience leading complex teams
- 5 or more years of relevant functional experience
- Completed post-secondary, preferably in a related field such as Business Administration OR a combination of equivalent professional experience and training
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A