Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Jobs Calgary – Specialist, Recruitment Sourcing for Temporary at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Jobs Calgary – Specialist, Recruitment Sourcing||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Temporary||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate and Executive Recruitment, in collaboration with Specialist, Staffing and Recruitment, this role will be sourcing and recruiting top talent while working closely, in a consultative capacity, with the hiring managers. Provides subject matter expertise relating to the current and future talent market. Acts as an ambassador and represents Canada Post Corporation’s corporate values in all interactions.
Reporting to the Manager, Employee Relations, in collaboration with Employee Relations Specialist, this role will be sourcing and recruiting top talent while working closely, in a consultative capacity, with the hiring managers. Provides subject matter expertise relating to the current and future talent market. Acts as an ambassador and represents Canada Post Corporation’s corporate values in all interactions.
- Conducts exit and stay interviews with employee to capture employee’s experiences. Provides suggestions and recommendations to team leaders based on feedback in order to ensure continuous improvement to New Hire experience. (Field only)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies including headhunting from competitors, leveraging social media, participating in job fairs etc. Sources both active and passive candidates with the intent on identifying, connecting and recruiting the best talent.
- Organizes and conducts candidate interviews with hiring managers. Ensures interview questions relating to the job’s responsibility are validated with hiring manager. Conducts interviews resulting in excellent candidate experiences. Follows up with candidate regardless of outcome and ensures candidate maintains a favorable impression of CPC.
- Maintains up-to-date workforce market intelligence based on current economic climate, demographic shifts, and changes in government policies etc. that can affect CPC’s ability to hire and retain employees. Aligns CPC’s future demands with available supply in order to identify potential risks and mitigation strategies.
- Works with the hiring manager to identify a profile for a successful candidate in order to initiate a recruitment plan. Connects candidate’s transferrable knowledge, skills and abilities with job requirements to identify potential candidates that can be successful in a role.
- Uses CPC’s applicant tracking system to manage applicant pools and to move candidates through the recruitment process. Leverages this system to collect data and create reports in order to analyse and coordinate recruitment efforts.
- Networks through different mediums (i.e. meetings, calls, social networks) to identify and maintain a strong pool of potential candidates. Maintains a pool of candidates to draw on when new openings are available by sustaining continuous relationships with potential candidates.
- Works with Manager, Corporate and Executive Recruitment in administering the temporary resource hiring nationally including quarterly reporting and compliance. (HO Only)
- Administers testing (language, technical, etc.) to qualified candidates prior to interviews. (HO Only)
- Plans, recruits, assesses and hires candidates for jobs in high volume or strategic areas while ensuring consistency in high standards to ensure
- Canada Post retains employees that will meet the business needs.
- Appeals to potential candidates by articulating a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) aligned to their needs and consisting of a combination of Canada Post Corporation and the specific job’s EVP including details relating to Total Compensation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary (College/University) course(s) in a related field is required.
- Enrollment in specific designation and or certifications programs may be required for certain positions.
- Completion of secondary school according to provincial standards or equivalent (GED) is required AND
- 1 year term position
- 2-4 years of related work experience is required.
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A