Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Canada Post Jobs – Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier for Full Time at their offices in Regina, SK, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Canada Post Jobs – Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Regina, SK, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Imagine making the open road your office. As a Permanent Relief Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier with Canada Post, you can. We’re recruiting for dependable, organized individuals to deliver mail to various communities.
As a permanent relief employee with Canada Post, you’ll be working with an organization focused on growth and innovation, and recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and best corporate citizens. Permanent Relief RSMCs are eligible for a total rewards package – including a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and pension plan. Working out of your assigned office you will have a set amount of hours guaranteed (12 hours per week), plus you may have the opportunity to work additional hours by taking on additional work when available.
- Lift and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg
- Process various CPC products and services (Change of Address Notification, Damaged Mail, Items Delivered Bill (IDB) and others)
- Ensure mail is safely secured in their possession
- Wear Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while delivering and collecting mail from customers
- Project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles
- Be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner
- Notify your insurance company as to the use of your vehicle while employed at Canada Post
- A metal roof-top and accessory power outlet to accommodate a Canada Post sign and flashing light
- Possess a valid permanent provincial driver’s license
- Have a satisfactory safe driving record
- Minimum cargo space of 100 cu. ft. (2832 liters).
- Fifth door / hatchback to allow for oversized and bulky items to be loaded (preferred).
- Provide and maintain the required automobile liability insurance for the use of your vehicle
Qualification & Experience:
- Have experience in making deliveries and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Regina, SK, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A