Website CIBC Bank
CIBC Bank currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a CIBC Careers Canada – Universal Banker I for Full Time at their offices in Georgetown, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||CIBC Careers Canada – Universal Banker I||Company Name:||CIBC Bank||Job Location:||Georgetown, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||CIBC Bank||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives. As a Financial Services Representative Universal Banker, you’ll proactively engage with clients and leverage CIBC’s best-in-class mobile and online banking options to recommend the right products and solutions that will help their financial success. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
- Client engagement – Meet with clients to understand their personal and business priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of technology, cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
- Leveraging technology – Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helping them to better manage their banking needs.
- Relationship building – Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and work as one team to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You know that details matter. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate 1 year experience in working with clients and achieving sales results. It’s an asset if you have prior banking experience in a similar capacity.
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A