Website CIBC Bank
CIBC Bank currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a CIBC Jobs – Associate Financial Advisor for Full Time at their offices in Burlington, ON,Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||CIBC Jobs – Associate Financial Advisor||Company Name:||CIBC Bank||Job Location:||Burlington, ON,Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||CIBC Bank||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives. As an Associate Financial Advisor, you’ll form a deep understanding of your personal and small business clients’ needs as you recommend simple, personalized solutions that will help them achieve their financial goals. You’ll manage, either individually or as part of a team, a portfolio of mortgage clients where the focus is on deepening the client relationship. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
- Meet with clients to understand their personal and business priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan. Ensure clients’ investment, financial and credit related needs are met by providing a comprehensive retail banking offer or by making a formal introduction to the appropriate Imperial Service and Business Banking colleagues.
- Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and work as one team to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Create relationships by networking with clients’ families and friends to uncover opportunities and refer to appropriate partners. Call both existing and potential clients to identify opportunities for future growth and revenue. Engage in community and banking centre events such as business development events, client acknowledgement programs and client appreciation day to create and enhance CIBC presence and gain market share.
- Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helping them to better manage their banking needs.
- You know that details matter. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing in Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds in Canada). It’s an asset if you have current accreditation and good standing in CFSA (Certificate of Financial Services Advice).
Qualification & Experience:
- You can demonstrate 2 – 3 years experience in providing financial advice to clients and achieving sales results through advice-based conversations.
Company: CIBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burlington, ON,Canada
Application Deadline: N/A