Website City of Calgary
City of Calgary currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a City of Calgary Jobs – Leader, Operational Coordination for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||City of Calgary Jobs – Leader, Operational Coordination||Company Name:||City of Calgary||Job Location:||Calgary, Alberta, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||City of Calgary||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Leader in Operational Services, you will be expected to foster a leadership approach that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion, as well as psychological and physical safety. As a key decision-maker, you will empower and guide your team, applying political acumen while balancing strategic and operational leadership. Primary duties include:
- Assess and develop a succession plan for key staff members.
- Work with your peers to improve cross divisional process while considering customer experience and efficiency across The Utility.
- Support and prepare for Maximo implementation by understand changes to current systems and procedures and supporting employees through good change management practices.
- Support and model a culture of safety and respect within the division.
- Develop reporting metrics for the Operational Coordination area to highlight trends and identify areas of improvement.
- Responsible for financial planning, management and reporting on the financial performance of the Section.
- Coach, engage and develop supervisors and employees in your work area.
- Actively participate in the Field Operations Leadership team by providing input on strategic direction and working with team members to achieve common objectives.
- Your leadership style is collaborative and inclusive and you will contribute to building a strong culture of safety and respect that embodies our corporate values.
- You have the ability to lead, motivate and direct your staff and are a champion of change.
- Public sector experience, particularly municipal government experience in a large, multi-union environment, is a preferred asset.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Key strengths you bring to the role are change management skills, strategic leadership and the ability to engage others and build trust.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 year of leadership and supervisory experience is an asset.
- A degree in business studies, administration or a related discipline and at least 8 years of related experience, OR a diploma and at least 10 years of related experience is required.
- Equivalent combinations of experience and education may be considered.
Company: City of Calgary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A