Website City of Calgary
City of Calgary currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a City of Calgary Jobs – Senior Corporate Consultant for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||City of Calgary Jobs – Senior Corporate Consultant||Company Name:||City of Calgary||Job Location:||Calgary, Alberta, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||City of Calgary||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Senior Corporate Consultant in the Strategic Planning, Accountability and Report Coordination (SPARC) section of the Corporate Initiatives division, will provide project leadership and analytical support to the Chief Financial Officer’s Department in organization-wide programs and initiatives related to strategic planning, the service-based approach, service planning and budgeting, and performance reporting. Duties include:
- Facilitate agreement among stakeholder groups, including senior leaders.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for strategic planning and service planning and budgeting improvement.
- Conduct analysis and prepare recommendations for senior leaders and Council.
- Design and lead corporate processes to create materials for corporate and Council decision making.
- Lead interdepartmental project teams, including indirect supervision of project team members.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate project and program management skills in a dynamic environment.
- Well-developed political acumen, together with the ability to deal effectively with organizational dynamics and politics and an understanding of the complexities of decision making in the public sector.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Success in this position requires excellent strategic, critical thinking, creative problem-solving skills and strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation.
- Applicants must include a cover letter.
- Applicants selected for an interview may be asked to complete a work simulation exercise.
Qualification & Experience:
- A graduate degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience is required.
- Previous leadership and supervisory experience (direct or indirect) would be considered an asset.
- A proven ability to prepare and present complex reports and presentations is required.
Company: City of Calgary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A