Website City of Winnipeg
City of Winnipeg currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a City of Winnipeg Student Jobs – Canadian Police Information Centre for Full Time at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||City of Winnipeg Student Jobs – Canadian Police Information Centre||Company Name:||City of Winnipeg||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||City of Winnipeg||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Under the supervision of the CPIC Shift Leader, the CPIC Operator is responsible for the maintenance of all records entered by this Unit onto CPIC and Niche systems, processes messages through CPIC Prime ORI from police agencies across Canada, responds to phone requests from police agencies, correctional centers, and organizations within the Justice Department.
Other duties include responding to requests for information, via radio, by telephone, in person from officers.
- Rectify problems as they arise
- Respond to requests from officers in person and over the telephone and narrative CPIC/CAD messages from outside police agencies
- Add, modify, verify and remove computer recorded data on the national system adhering to strict guidelines of CPIC
- Conduct a variety of queries as requested by police members, courts and authorized police agencies
- Good working knowledge of policies and procedures of Niche and CPIC as they relate to the data entry of information.
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Demonstrated basic knowledge and skill in operating Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to operate and communicate information using the Winnipeg Police Radio System
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to effectively work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to type accurately, minimum 40 words per minute
- Ability to interpret and communicate information obtained from a variety of computer systems concisely
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- No involvement in any criminal activity within the last two years (including illegal drugs)
- Minimum 18 years of age
- No criminal record for which a Pardon has not been granted
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Company: City of Winnipeg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A