Website Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Canadian Security Intelligence Service currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a CSIS Careers – Design, Development and Operations for Full Time at their offices in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||CSIS Careers – Design, Development and Operations||Company Name:||Canadian Security Intelligence Service||Job Location:||Ottawa, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||CSIS||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The position is responsible to provide technical leadership, specialized domain expertise and guidance to deliver on architectural strategy/requirements to systems/software development teams.
- Provide technical advice and input to internal committees, key stakeholders and interdisciplinary working groups.
- Plan, evaluate and conduct reviews of technical systems and/or new capabilities; research and analyze relevant policies, procedures and processes; recommend and implement solutions or improvements.
- Develop and provide assessments, briefing material, plans and other management documents in order to identify solutions for a range of business challenges.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of trends and developments in software and systems design, in project management and implementation of techniques and practices, as well as awareness of architectural strategies.
- Ensure that methodologies comply with established industry standards and the Organization Software/System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) policies and governance requirements.
- Lead and guide cross-functional/cross-domain development teams and oversee the completion of systems or solutions including design and related technical documentation.
- Liaise with clients, senior management and/or technical domain advisors to align system or software solutions with business requirements and develop mitigation strategies as required.
- Represent the Organization on departmental, interdepartmental, national or international technology standards, policies or development working groups.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technologist diploma* or Professional technologist equivalency designation and eight (8) years of experience
- Undergraduate or Masters degree* and seven (7) years of experience
- Experience is defined as the depth and breadth of experience that would normally be acquired by a person in a position where the performance of these duties constitutes
- College diploma* and ten (10) years of experience
- Experience is defined as experience acquired within the last seven (7) years.
Company: Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A