Website Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Canadian Security Intelligence Service currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a CSIS Careers – Finance for Internship at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||CSIS Careers – Finance||Company Name:||Canadian Security Intelligence Service||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Internship||Job Category:||CSIS||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is looking for students who thrive on tackling diverse challenges in a unique environment. If you are up for the challenge and want to join one of our highest performing teams, there is no doubt that your contributions to CSIS will provide a meaningful impact to our mission of helping keep Canadians safe against national security threats. The Service is building a workforce which is representative of the Canadian society and foster diversity and inclusion. Also, it is dedicated to establish positive policies and practices related to hiring, training, promoting and retaining designated group members ensuring that employment-related needs of all persons are reasonably accommodated.
CSIS offers opportunities for students to gain valuable experience in business and administration, with the possibility to return for multiple placements in different areas. Students will be given the opportunity to cultivate their skills and knowledge by being paired with experienced employees who will provide feedback during the work term. They will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and experience before choosing a career specialization.
- Monitor financial activities & perform trend/variance analysis.
- Prepare branch specimen signature cards.
- Maintain financial system.
- Produce financial reports.
- Administer section 33 of the Financial Administration Act (FAA).
- Interpret/apply policies/authorities in consultation with corporate policy centres.
- Monitor financial system allocations and coordinate movement of funds.
- Provide advice on travel, hospitality, conferences, memberships and Foreign Service expenses.
- English Essential (EE/AE)
- Advice to clients, managers and/or employees.
- Use of a financial system.
- Use of EXCEL (tables, pivot tables, graphs and charts).
- Business Administration
- Bilingual Imperative (BBC/BBC)
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)
- Bilingual Imperative (CBC/CBC)
Company: Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A