Website Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Canadian Security Intelligence Service currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a CSIS Careers – Science and Technology for Internship at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||CSIS Careers – Science and Technology||Company Name:||Canadian Security Intelligence Service||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Internship||Job Category:||CSIS||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is looking for students who thrive on tackling diverse challenges in a unique environment. If you are up for the challenge and want to join one of our highest perfoming teams, there is no doubt that your contributions to CSIS will provide a meaningful impact to our mission of helping keep Canadians safe against national security threats. The Service is building a workforce which is representative of the Canadian society and foster diversity and inclusion. Also, it is dedicated to establish positive policies and practices related to hiring, training, promoting and retaining designated group members ensuring that employment-related needs of all persons are reasonably accommodated.
- Provide operational infrastructure services that enable the collection of intelligence in order to advance CSIS’ investigations.
- Analyze test results and track issues resolution to ensure that systems can be successfully deployed operationally with high confidence.
- Test vulnerability of products or software, proof of concepts, refine requirements and conduct research.
- Installation, configuration and support of security related products.
- Create and sustain a centralized operational environment that offers high performance and high speed networks through the development of a core set of services of cost-effective, scalable and adaptive infrastructure.
- Assess/provide/use/validate secure network infrastructure for technical solutions..
- Develop software tools and scripts for system security audits.
- Assist with testing and evaluation of systems to ensure they meet their functional and operational requirements.
- Apply network security best practices involving commercial hardware and software.
- Maintain, support and administer elements in an Enterprise environment such as: Linux/Windows servers, virtualization technologies (VMware, OpenStack); storage technologies (Storage Area Network, Network Attached Storage, backups/restores); identity and access management (LDAP, Active Directory); web infrastructure.
- Work with analog and digital electronic circuits and troubleshooting hardware/software/firmware within embedded systems.
- Participate in designing, programming, testing, documenting and optimizing solutions.Provide/use/validate secure network infrastructure for technical solutions.
- Build tools, APIs, native or web based frontends.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and determine remedial action to issues reported by clients.
- Interact with end users and provide recommendations.
- Perform development and integration of software systems using Pega Business Process Management (BPM) rules engine.
- Bilingual Imperative (BBB/BBB)
- Volunteer or work Experience (where applicable).
- Work objectives.
- English Essential (EE/AE)
- Tell us your story: why do you want to work for CSIS?
- Bilingual Non Imperative (BBB/BBB)
- Technical abilities (where applicable).
- Indicate your area(s) of interest in order of preference.
Company: Canadian Security Intelligence Service
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A