Deloitte currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Deloitte Jobs for Freshers – IT & Specialized Assurance for Full Time at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Deloitte Jobs for Freshers – IT & Specialized Assurance||Company Name:||Deloitte||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Deloitte||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Senior Manager in the IT & Specialized Assurance practice in Deloitte’s Winnipeg office, you will manage a diverse team of talented consultants, senior consultants and managers, coach them to their highest potential while they deliver a variety of engagements in the IT audit and risk management space. You will lead the following:
- IT Internal Audits and IT internal controls certification engagements related to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation in the US and National Instrument 52-109 (NI 52-109 or C-SOX).
- Assurance engagements including SOC1 and SOC2 audits for a wide range of organizations.
- General IT Controls (GITCs) testing as part of the financial statement audits for large, complex public companies.
- Excellent track record of strong client service delivery and business or practice development and sales that continues to provide additional opportunities to our growing team.
- A great team player who goes the extra mile to develop our team members through coaching, mentoring, training and other professional development initiatives.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Obtained a professional designation such as the CPA, CRISC, CISA, CIA, CISM or CISSP. Preference is provided to the CISA designation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in conducting IT audits in accordance with standards set by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and the Canadian Public Accounting Board (CPAB)
- Experienced with project management skills and solution development.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in performing and overseeing IT Audits, other assurance engagements (SOC 1, SOC 2), IT Internal Audits and/or IT controls advisory (SOX / C-SOX).
- Completed undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A