Deloitte currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Deloitte Jobs for Freshers – Manager, Business Operations for Full Time at their offices in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Deloitte Jobs for Freshers – Manager, Business Operations||Company Name:||Deloitte||Job Location:||Ottawa, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Deloitte||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Supervisor, Business Operations will be responsible for the administrative team. He/she will work closely with the Operations Management Leadership Team under the authority of the ESC Business Operations manager.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. .
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
Are you looking to lead and inspire professionals to work to their highest capabilities and foster teamwork? Read below!
- Improve the efficiency of work processes and productivity of administrative staff.
- Endorse management practices that promote change management, skills development, mobilization, retention and diversity of the administrative team, in line with the firm’s objectives;
- Perform supervision of administrative staff (performance evaluations, approving overtime, leave and absences, workload & leader assignments, work environment, safety, job interviews, action plans, etc.);
- Develop a culture based on teamwork in a remote environment using the technology available. Collaboration between administrative employees between various business locations.
- Solution-oriented approach and ability to negotiate; Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Bilingual is required (Eng/Fren)
- Ability to mobilize teams in a context of change; Absolute discretion;
- Ability to work fully remote with minimal supervision;
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in managing a multidisciplinary team; Strategic and relational leadership;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally in the professional services industry or administrative operations management;
- Experience working with high-level professionals in a fast-paced, often deadline-driven environment; Good oral and written communication skills;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A