DHL currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a DHL Jobs – Forklift Operator for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||DHL Jobs – Forklift Operator||Company Name:||DHL||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||DHL||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A