Website Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Fanshawe Careers – Professor Pharmacy Technician for Full Time at their offices in London, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Fanshawe Careers – Professor Pharmacy Technician||Company Name:||Fanshawe College||Job Location:||London, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Fanshawe College||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In support of a healthy campus to learn, live and work, Fanshawe College moved the majority of our Academic, Support and Administrative operations online to curb the spread of COVID -19. Today, the majority of these services continue to be delivered remotely, however as public health guidelines allow for more in-person services, Fanshawe College has begun welcoming our community back for on-campus activities.
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for developing an effective learning environment for students. The successful candidate will teach courses in the Pharmacy Technician and Community Pharmacy Assistant Programs and could teach courses in other programs within the School of Health Sciences.
- Active membership with professional association(s) ( CAPT , OPA , CSHP )
- Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Registered as a pharmacist or pharmacy technician and in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists ( OCP )
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Master’s degree in a related discipline; consideration will be given to applicants who are currently enrolled in a Master’s program
- Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
- Minimum 5 years’ of recent and relevant work experience in a Hospital/Long-Term Care pharmacy practice setting
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required
- Additional experience in Community pharmacy practice settings preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
Company: Fanshawe College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A