Website Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Fanshawe College Job Opportunities – Technician Back of House for Full Time at their offices in London, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Fanshawe College Job Opportunities – Technician Back of House||Company Name:||Fanshawe College||Job Location:||London, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Fanshawe College||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In support of a healthy campus to learn, live and work, Fanshawe College moved the majority of our Academic, Support and Administrative operations online to curb the spread of COVID -19. Today, the majority of these services continue to be delivered remotely, however as public health guidelines allow for more in-person services, Fanshawe College has begun welcoming our community back for on-campus activities.
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Fanshawe College strongly believes the key to maintaining a healthy campus and community, and to protect each other, is to adhere to all public health guidelines, including vaccination.
- Under the supervision of the Restaurant Manager, the incumbent will support the day-to-day operations of The Chef’s Table and academic delivery in The Chef’s Table. The incumbent will adhere to and enforce prescribed health and safety practices, while ensuring the ongoing maintenance of equipment in The Chef’s Table. The incumbent will monitor the inventory and report deficiencies in The Chef’s Table.
- Excellent organization, coordination and planning skills as well as strong collaborative and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in professional food service operation
- Safe Food Handling certification required
- Smart Serve certification required
Qualification & Experience:
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Post-secondary 2-year diploma in Culinary Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience monitoring others in a culinary setting or equivalent
- Red Seal Certificate of Qualification preferred
Company: Fanshawe College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A