Website Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Fanshawe Jobs – Professor Early Childhood Education for Full Time at their offices in London, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Fanshawe Jobs – Professor Early Childhood Education||Company Name:||Fanshawe College||Job Location:||London, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Fanshawe College||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In support of a healthy campus to learn, live and work, Fanshawe College moved the majority of our Academic, Support and Administrative operations online to curb the spread of COVID -19.
Today, the majority of these services continue to be delivered remotely, however as public health guidelines allow for more in-person services, Fanshawe College has begun welcoming our community back for on-campus activities.
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Fanshawe College strongly believes the key to maintaining a healthy campus and community, and to protect each other, is to adhere to all public health guidelines, including vaccination.
- Active in pursuit of scholarly activities
- Current registration with relevant College required
- Well-developed understanding of pedagogy as well as curriculum design, delivery and evaluation
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
- Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ of recent and relevant work experience
- Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
- ECE diploma an asset
- Experience in an inter-professional work environment preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Master’s degree in a related discipline as well as consideration will be given to applicants who are currently enrolled in a Master’s program
- Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
Company: Fanshawe College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A