Website City of Calgary
City of Calgary currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Government of Calgary Jobs – Customer Service & Communications Liaison for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Government of Calgary Jobs – Customer Service & Communications Liaison||Company Name:||City of Calgary||Job Location:||Calgary, Alberta, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||City of Calgary||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Customer Service & Communications (CSC) Liaison is responsible for facilitating and streamlining the workflow within CSC. The team achieves this by supporting the Client Communications and CSC Functional Teams to achieve client-specific communications outcomes. Primary duties include:
- Ensure CSC teams leverage technology and resources to increase efficiency.
- Collaborate with CSC internal teams to facilitate workflow and work completion.
- Support CSC through streamlining workflows and establishing processes to improve productivity.
- Oversee budgets and timelines for assigned projects.
- Provide leadership to support CSC’s use of technology to collaborate and manage projects.
- Provide communication and training support to drive ongoing improvement.
- Project coordination of communication projects that have a high degree of complexity, are high profile or high risk in terms of the messaging.
- Project coordination skills and the ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of the Lean approach to workflow management is considered an asset.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Designations such as Communications and Advertising Accredited Professionals (CAAP), Accredited Business Communicator (ABC), Accredited in Public Relations (APR) and project management experience are considered assets.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications is preferred.
- A completed 2 year certificate or diploma in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or Business and at least 5 years of experience in project management in communications, marketing or advertising.
- Experience in the Atlassian workflow platform is considered an asset.
Company: City of Calgary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A