Website Grand River Hospital
Grand River Hospital currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Grand River Hospital Careers – RPN Childbirth for Full Time at their offices in Kitchener, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Grand River Hospital Careers – RPN Childbirth||Company Name:||Grand River Hospital||Job Location:||Kitchener, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Grand River Hospital||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Responsible for the provision and coordination of care for postpartum women and neonates within a family/patient centered care framework. Contribute to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Current Certificate of Competence from College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Completion of an 18hr in-person breastfeeding course mandatory. Course will be required to be completed within 6 months of hire.
- Commitment to patient and family-centred care.
- Good attendance record.
- Applicants will be required to obtain their perinatal certificate after hire.
- Current NRP Provider status is required. Applicants not holding NRP provider status may be considered however, certification must be obtained prior to unit orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Current BCLS required.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Recent, relevant experience in postpartum nursing required. Graduate nurses who have completed their final practicum consolidation in obstetrics may be considered.
- New Graduates and applicants with minimal postpartum experience may be considered if completed or enrolled in a perinatal certificate course.
Company: Grand River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A