Website Grand River Hospital
Grand River Hospital currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Grand River Hospital Jobs Kitchener – Complex Continuing Care for Full Time at their offices in Kitchener, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Grand River Hospital Jobs Kitchener – Complex Continuing Care||Company Name:||Grand River Hospital||Job Location:||Kitchener, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Grand River Hospital||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) assists in the co-ordination of total nursing care for an assigned group of patients. The RPN works closely with other nursing staff and patient team personnel, in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice within the clinical setting.
- The position requires heavy work, involves pushing and pulling moderate and heavy objects, extensive physical movements (walking, crouching).
- Majority of time spent working with patients with varying degrees of physical and cognitive impairments.
- Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Patient centered
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary setting
- Knowledge of assessment requirements, clinical care needs of a predominantly geriatric medically complex patient population
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recognized gerontology courses or advanced education would be an asset
- Effective interpersonal skills
- BCLS required
- Knowledge of rehabilitative philosophy of care
Qualification & Experience:
- MDS Assessment experience an asset
- Recent experience in Complex Care, Rehabilitation or Medicine would be an asset
Company: Grand River Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A