IBM currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a IBM Careers – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financ for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||IBM Careers – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financ||Company Name:||IBM||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||IBM||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
- Conducted knowledge transfer sessions and provide documentation
- Contribute to Fit-Gap analysis, directing the project team, creating milestones, overseeing system design and leading the data migration and integration efforts
- Identified and documented the client’s requirements in financials areas through analysis and design workshops
- Helped to identify and drive ERP business development opportunities. Present tailored demonstrations of the latest technology solutions
- Worked with the development team to create design specifications for any additional feature functions or data migration requirements
- Served as subject matter expert in financials with customers and project team members throughout all project stages, effectively leading the design of the solutions that meets clients’ requirements
- Led Dynamics 365 FO/AX implementations throughout all project stages including analysis, design, development, test, and operation
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- General Ledger
- English: Fluent
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Project Accounting
- Accounting designation or certification would be an asset.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced and strong working knowledge across key finance modules.
- Experience implementing large-scale ERP projects is a definite asset.
- Minimum 5 years of implementation experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365FO/AX, or other enterprise-level ERP systems.
- Experience in ERP implementation in various industries.
- Knowledge and experience with supply chain or any other functional area would be an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A