IBM currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a IBM Careers – Scrum Master for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||IBM Careers – Scrum Master||Company Name:||IBM||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||IBM||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
- Support practitioners and projects, identifying areas for improvement, developing improvement plans and
- working with individuals and teams to implement those improvements
- Expertise with the use of Agile project management tools. Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organizing and delivering through collaborative effort.
- Identify issues, risks, and recommendations of Agile teams and operating models
- Collaborate and leverage contacts in the wider Agile community to deliver the best possible outcomes for clients.
- Lead creative problem solving via design thinking and other collaborative problem solving processes
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Able to provide suggestions and guidance when assisting the team with working through blockers, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to mentor and coach at the individual, team and project level.
- Develop learning plans to elevate teams to higher levels of maturity and effectiveness
- Perform Scrum Master role, including daily stand ups, scrum of scrums, retrospectives, backlog grooming, risk/issue management, etc.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills. Utilize facilitation skills to engage and include all team members and encourage a collaborative approach to completing tasks.
- Present and support Agile education and training activities as required
- Must hold or Eligible for Enhanced reliably status
- Coach teams in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviors
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of Agile delivery experience and SAFe certification is a plus
- Experience of working with distributed teams and vendors
- Technical Development experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A