Ikea currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Ikea Part Time Jobs – Safety & Security Agent for Part Time at their offices in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Ikea Part Time Jobs – Safety & Security Agent||Company Name:||Ikea||Job Location:||Winnipeg, MB, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Ikea||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Loss Prevention team, together, work to protect assets and reduce losses; ensure a safe and secure environment for all co-workers, customers and visitors. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing safety and security.
- Ensure that a safe and secure environment is always maintained in our unit and on our property for our customers and our co-workers.
- Follow and apply all appropriate IKEA safety and security procedures and ensure all other co-workers do, too.
- Open and close the store as scheduled following IKEA procedures.
- Regularly perform all operational and safety audits as required
- Conduct assigned Safety and Security investigations and follow-up on all incident reports in a timely manner.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as, including supporting your team mates with their responsibilities as needed.
- Respond to all Safety and Security needs promptly and perform First Aid or other emergency/security procedures as required to meet these needs.
- You are as cool as a cucumber under pressure and can quickly and confidently react in a crisis.
- You are totally cool with working in a fast-paced (and sometimes stressful) environment
- You are thorough, clear and timely when completing your investigations and reports.
- You handle sensitive and confidential investigations with extreme professionalism and integrity
- You hold a valid provincial security license, are CPR and Basic First Aid certified, too (strongly preferred but not required)
- Your reliability and knowledge make you a “go-to” person for our co-workers who need education and support on Safety and Security issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have at least 1 years’ work experience in Loss Prevention or a similar field.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A