Website Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jazz Flight Attendant – Customer Service Agent for Part Time at their offices in Toronto, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jazz Flight Attendant – Customer Service Agent||Company Name:||Jazz Aviation||Job Location:||Toronto, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Part Time||Job Category:||Jazz Aviation||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
To provide exceptional customer service by greeting and serving passengers at airport counters and gates.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Assist passengers requiring special handling.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Handle missing baggage and damaged baggage claims.
- Conduct radio communications with aircraft and record flight information.
- Liaise with external and internal customers. i.e. ramp agent, flight crew, dispatch, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service answering general inquiries at the airport.
- Departure Gate customer service and boarding as well as providing assistance to passengers to and from aircraft.
- Make general passenger announcements.
- French language is considered an asset.
- English language required.
- Note: Bilingualism is a requirement in some of our stations. We are proud to offer Bilingual Services at many of the airports we serve. Please indicate on your application and resume if you are bilingual in English and French.
- Must be fully vaccinated with a Canadian government approved vaccine against COVID−19 prior to start date
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification ID pass (to be obtained upon employment).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated judgment and problem-solving ability and effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to work varying shifts, handling of tight deadlines, and prioritization of multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- If hired, must be able to successfully complete the Customer Service Agent Initial training course in accordance with Company Standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- General computer experience including the ability to type and navigate the internet as well as any previous experience using an airline reservation system is considered an asset.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Previous airline experience or post-secondary courses in travel and tourism are definite assets.
Company: Jazz Aviation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A