Website Canada Post
Canada Post currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Jobs at Canada Post – Manager, Financial Services Business for Full Time at their offices in Calgary, AB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Jobs at Canada Post – Manager, Financial Services Business||Company Name:||Canada Post||Job Location:||Calgary, AB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Canada Post||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Manager, Financial Services Business Delivery is responsible for leading new business development and sales activities of new financial services products in Retail Outlets (Corporate Post Offices and/or Dealers) within a District. Plays a key role in managing business growth, customer service and engagement, operations integration, compliance and community relations, with a goal to achieving financial and service quality targets. Develops, designs and implements strategies and plans to generate new business within their territory. Acts as subject matter expert to enhance and build high performance store teams by acting as a coach and mentor to front-line staff, Retail Business Managers, Local Area Managers and Superintendents.
- Act as subject matter expert on all financial services products and actively coach, engage, motivate and inspire front-line staff on selling, optimizing, building awareness and promoting the financial services products.
- Educates and trains front-line staff on CPC financial services application and in-store self-serve capabilities to ensure proper navigation of the system and excellent service throughout the customer’s journey, including the online application journey and future financial business transactions and product solutions.
- Analyzes, evaluates and maintains an up-to-date assessment on performance and sales of financial services products promoted in Retail Outlets within their territory. Develops, recommends and implements solutions based on analysis and understanding of business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Develops, designs and implements action plans and local strategies to generate business and drive results within their territory. Ensures revenue and expense targets are integrated within the Retail Outlets. Develops market for financial services products by identifying opportunities, ensuring strong in-store execution through effective communication and coaching of front-line staff.
- Present results and realistic forecasts to management and to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies customer’s business requirements, gaps and an understanding of customer feedback to determine opportunities on improving customer experience. Responds to escalated customer complaints.
- Develops and builds change management and business transformation plans, capabilities and solutions through the implementation of communication, coaching and training plans. Drives transformation of change management outcomes through leadership and behaviour change.
- Partners and works collaboratively with Retail Business Managers, Local Area Managers and Superintendents to showcase and drive the enhancement of product and services features and improvements and initiate best practices to promote and advertise the financial services products.
- Explores and implements opportunities to drive new business in store. Leads, plans and participates in in- store marketing and promotional campaign initiatives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Sound organizational, analytical, judgement and decision-making skills with proven abilities in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills and experience
- Proficient computer skills and competent with Microsoft Office programs
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail territory management experience preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant functional experience
- 2 or more years’ experience coaching people
- One or more years of experience in a unionized environment an asset
- Completed post-secondary, preferably in a related field such as Business Administration OR a combination of equivalent professional experience and training
- Experience working in sales in the banking and financial services industry
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A