Website Loblaw Companies
Loblaw Companies currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loblaws Careers – Data Analyst, Acquisition Strategy for Full Time at their offices in Toronto, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loblaws Careers – Data Analyst, Acquisition Strategy||Company Name:||Loblaw Companies||Job Location:||Toronto, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Loblaw Companies||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We’re a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
The Data Analyst, Acquisition Strategy will support acquisition strategies using advanced analytics and modeling/machine learning with rich customer and prospect data to optimize acquisition channels and profitability.
- Measure the effectiveness of the customer journey, by using path analysis, channel attribution and media mix modeling, providing specific recommendations to increase revenue or reduce costs.
- Using structured and unstructured rich data sources, (including but not limited to internal customer data, competitive intelligence, industry benchmarks, voice of the customer, and web analytics), produce customer/prospect experience metrics and insights, including awareness, engagement and customer loyalty, across all channels.
- Help develop and monitor acquisition strategies for prospects from face to face and digital channels. Use advanced analytics and modeling/machine learning to understand how the behavior of customers and prospects, their interactions and touchpoints contribute to their overall customer experience to inform the overall acquisition strategy.
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to develop a thorough understanding of business objectives to deliver customer-focused insights, analytics solutions and customer acquisition strategies.
- Maintain, monitor, improve and automate production processes.
- Translate customer data into cross-channel customer insights, and competitive intelligence reports, which will form a strategy to meet customer needs and improve customer acquisition, growth and retention.
- Through statistical analysis (e.g. Linear and Logistic regression, Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, etc.), understand and measure the changing needs of the target customer to influence the customer experience.
- Conduct multi-variate testing and A/B testing to measure effectiveness of strategies and refine them as needed.
- Results oriented. Demonstrated ability to be part of multiple projects/initiatives of varying size and complexity, while prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks within a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent analytical, storytelling, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) skills.
- Ability to distill and communicate complex analytic recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written presentations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in working with statistical software applications (e.g. SAS, R, or Python)
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience in a quantitative field preferred (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer
- Engineering/Science, or Operations Research)
- Minimum of 1-2 years progressive experience analyzing structured and unstructured data, developing and executing on strategies and making strategic recommendations to management.
- Experience with Cloud Technocal, SQL, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics is an asset.
Company: Loblaw Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A