Website Loblaw Companies
Loblaw Companies currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loblaws Jobs – Intern-Staff Pharmacist for Full Time at their offices in Saint John, NB, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loblaws Jobs – Intern-Staff Pharmacist||Company Name:||Loblaw Companies||Job Location:||Saint John, NB, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Loblaw Companies||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
This position reports to the Pharmacy Manager and is responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely. Ensuring adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients. Provide friendly, positive and pro-active interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations.
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
- Provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG’s)
- Provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and pro-active interaction
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system a definite asset
- Strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans
- Proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must
Company: Loblaw Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saint John, NB, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A