McDonald's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a McDonald’s Canada Careers – Restaurant Manager for Full Time at their offices in Etobicoke, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||McDonald’s Canada Careers – Restaurant Manager||Company Name:||McDonald's||Job Location:||Etobicoke, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||McDonald's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world’s best Quick Service Restaurant experience
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Managing and leading a team of Managers and Crew members
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team.
- When confronted with a situation, you can assess and problem-solve with confidence.
- You lead by example and are accountable.
- You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
Qualification & Experience:
- While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative as a manager is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A