McDonald's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a McDonalds Careers – National Operations Manager for Full Time at their offices in Toronto, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||McDonalds Careers – National Operations Manager||Company Name:||McDonald's||Job Location:||Toronto, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||McDonald's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The National Operations Consultant will manage the overall performance of equipment platforms to help enable growth and the successful execution of the marketing calendar. Based in Toronto, the Consultant will provide recommendations and scalable solutions that help with driving business and departmental plan objectives. This position is an excellent match for someone with strong analytical and communications skills, who is passionate about data and turning it into clear tactics that improve performance and assured supply.
- Provide on-going support and coaching to team members and field staff
- Support Canadian & Global Supply Strategic Sourcing – Equipment Kitchen Equipment Supplier strategies
- Support Canadian & Global Supply Strategic Sourcing – Equipment Service Strategies
- Develop and strengthen strong business relationships between McDonald’s and equipment suppliers to achieve low cost, best value for McDonald’s System
- Develops or manages programs and related services such as service programs, and preventative maintenance programs to drive restaurant equipment up-time.
- Anticipate the impact of equipment programs on the restaurants and develops or adapt programs to minimize field issues
- Communicating McDonald’s expectations for quality, service, and overall equipment performance
- Provide ongoing equipment management for restaurant operations, anticipating and resolving equipment-related issues
- Manage compliance to Standards by suppliers and restaurant
- Vendor/supplier management: Demonstrated experience developing strong working partnerships with various third party suppliers.
- Communication skills: Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills paired with effective interpersonal skills
- Agility: Comfortable working in a face-paced, agile environment independently and collaboratively
- Technical Skills: Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Relevant post-secondary degree, or equivalent. Business management, Data analytics, or Project management an asset.
- Work experience: 3-5 years’ experience in restaurant operations. Operations or Business Consultant experience an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A