McDonald's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a McDonalds Hiring – Crew Member for Full Time at their offices in Aldergrove, BC, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||McDonalds Hiring – Crew Member||Company Name:||McDonald's||Job Location:||Aldergrove, BC, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||McDonald's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery
- Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
- Managing delivery and mobile orders
- Preparing food and drinks
- You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations.
- You’re always willing to learn and grow.
- You get that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about connection.
- You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back.
- You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment.
- That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
Qualification & Experience:
- While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aldergrove, BC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A