McDonald's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a McDonalds Hiring Near Me – Corporate Finance Manager for Full Time at their offices in Toronto, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||McDonalds Hiring Near Me – Corporate Finance Manager||Company Name:||McDonald's||Job Location:||Toronto, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||McDonald's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
How would you like to work for the #1 quick service restaurant operation in the world?! We currently have a Finance Manager position available in the Marketing Finance Department in the Toronto head office. This position will report to the Director of Corporate Finance. Corporate Finance supports Marketing, Supply Chain, Tax, Captive Insurance, and Treasury.
You are a Finance Manager or Senior Financial Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, hold a Bachelor Degree in a related discipline along with a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation. Your outstanding analytical skills, including proficiency with various software analytic tools, are complimented by strong written, verbal and presentation skills. As a catalyst, who will look to initiate improvements in the business and drive the right behaviors towards meeting our strategic objectives. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can gain experience in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on the company’s success.
- Provide value-added recommendations to Finance and Shared Services to improve processes
- Assist with training and consulting of other business units to key financial information, and changes in company accounting policies and procedures
- Assist Controller/Director on financial modeling for special projects
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and deliver insight on an as-needed basis
- Build high-level and detailed financial models to increase efficiency, identify opportunities and assess risks
- Review, assess and improve reports to ensure they meet the needs of stakeholders
- Assists in Treasury including the cashless transaction rate trends
- Assists in the preparation of marketing annual revenue plans and quarterly forecasting
- The person in this role will have the following major responsibilities:
- Support the Corporate Finance areas as needed
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and leverage them to be an effective and strategic business partner
- Excellent written and verbal communication; experienced presentation skills
- Strong technical and project management skills that can be used to implement new initiatives and streamline processes
- Thrives in a dynamic and changing environment; with the agility to multi-task and shift priorities
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Focused skills in data analysis, core accounting, reporting and budget requirements
- Expert knowledge of Excel (including ability to maintain and build financial models)
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 – 6 years’ work experience at the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst level.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline with a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A