Nestle currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Nestlé Canada Careers – Category ECommerce Manager for Full Time at their offices in North York, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Nestlé Canada Careers – Category ECommerce Manager||Company Name:||Nestle||Job Location:||North York, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Nestle||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Come help build a high performing, agile team! We are looking for an eCommerce Category Manager based at our North York location reporting into the Director of eCommerce. This role will be accountable for category eCommerce strategy and performance, improving investment value, enhancing category eCommerce presence on retail platforms and improving profitability. This incumbent will collaborate closely with key account managers, marketing managers and eCommerce experts to ensure flawless strategy and execution across our eRetailers. Our goal of winning consumer preference during this phase of rapid growth in eCommerce drives the need for a passionate and agile individual who can lead a category and sales strategy to accelerate our eCommerce growth. In addition, the incumbent should be comfortable communicating with senior executives on a regular basis as well as large audiences such as the sales organization.
- Build Insight-Based Promotional Campaigns and Tool Kits for Customer Specific activation.
- Ensure robust eCommerce strategies and plans are embedded in Integrated Commercial Planning, identify, and recommend eCommerce priorities for the category, setting critical KPI’s for success.
- Establishing critical eCommerce “must wins” across key retailers/eCommerce routes to consumer for your assigned category.
- Work across sales teams (category and customer) to ensure Dynamic Forecast for online platforms are aligned across customers and tracked in accordance with the Monthly Business Planning process.
- Ensure alignment in media planning and purchasing exists (brand and shopper) across teams
- Build strategy for category on eSearch and Retail Digital Media (In collaboration with marketing and eCommerce experts).
- Develop an investment strategy for the category, weighing both financial and strategic objectives to ensure competitiveness and to gain market share across retailer platforms.
- Build and execute eCommerce learning and education plans across the customer facing organization.
- Lead Shopper budgeting process and strategy for key Division’s key brands and customers.
- Lead eContent and OMNI Promotional Campaign Strategies including:
- Deep understanding of eCommerce landscape in Canada, key online shopping touchpoints and shopper behavior in the CPG industry or related industry
- A University Degree in Marketing/Communications or Business Administration, with an emphasis on Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce preferred.
- Strong, persuasive, storytelling abilities (with gravitas) to build new strategies as we navigate market changes and evolving customer/eCommerce requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of Profitero or Edge by Ascential platforms, Salsify and customer self-service portals an asset
- Knowledge of paid/organic search, digital/programmatic media, digital merchandising, eCommerce routes to market (existing and emerging) required
- Effective customer facing skills and proven track record in building these relationships
- Expertise in combining multiple data points, analysing, and drawing insights into actions to maximize campaign & communication effectiveness
- Demonstrated understanding of eCommerce sales and profitability drivers.
Qualification & Experience:
- An established eCommerce track record, with at least 6 years total in a CPG or related business leading marketing and shopper communication projects including digital and media strategies. Marketing and sales experience an asset.
- Experience in Amazon as a customer/marketing platform is an asset
- Strong shopper/consumer insight driven marketing and promotion experience, developing strategic plans, eCommerce packs, communication campaigns or commercialization strategies is required.
- Experience managing agencies, vendors, retailers, and stakeholders in the creation of media and shopper marketing strategies an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A