Website Rogers Communications
Rogers Communications currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Rogers Careers – Area Manager for Full Time at their offices in North York, ON, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Rogers Careers – Area Manager||Company Name:||Rogers Communications||Job Location:||North York, ON, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Rogers Communications||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This position is responsible for the successful management of a team of Field Client Account Specialists focusing on selling Rogers products and services to residential customers within Toronto and surroundings region focusing on the MDU segment.
Successful candidate to Utilize advanced knowledge of products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned territory. And to ensure your team’s success, you’ll monitor performance metrics on a daily basis and provide coaching as needed.
The Field Sales Area Manager is an important role accountable to develop plans & drive sales results and reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Assist in designing and developing promotions to achieve targeted market share and revenue within territory
- Hiring, onboarding/offboarding and training of the Client Account Specialists
- Participate and Coach Sales Reps through regular door-to-door field work
- Work collaboratively with District Sales Manager to address process gaps and barriers to sales performance
- Manage and coach a team of internal Client Account Specialists targeting customers within Single Family Units (SFU’s) by going door to door.
- Ensure adherence to all sales training and certification requirements for all team members
- Document best practices and ensure constant evolution of the team
- Gather and provide feedback on market insights and competitive intelligence for assigned territory
- Motivate and provide strong leadership to sales staff through performance management techniques such as quality evaluations,
- individual sales plans and ongoing coaching, guidance, and monitoring of Client Account Specialists productivity
- Develop and implement sales plans by leveraging directed lead strategies to ensure all sales and revenue targets for Ignite TV, Ignite
- Internet, Rogers Smart Home Monitoring and Wireless are met or exceeded.
- Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times
- Train and coach Client Account Specialists on Sales Process, Territory Coverage, Systems, Tools, Promotions and Plans and highlight key differentiators to increase and/or maintain the Market Share for new and existing Rogers customers
- Analyze Salesforce dashboard, sales reports and territory sales breakdown for each Client Account Specialist
- Role-modeling best-in-class sales behavior at all times
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office suite (Work, Excel & PowerPoint) and handheld devices
- Core Competencies Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation
- Demonstrated ability to drive team performance within a customer-centric sales environment
- Available to work on a flexible schedule days, evenings, weekends & statutory holidays to meet customer needs.
- Bilingual / Multilanguage abilities an asset
- Proven track record to coach and motivate a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle available
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Available to work flexible work shifts
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years Telecom Industry or Door to Door sales management experience is an asset
- Post-secondary school education
Company: Rogers Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A