Shopify currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Shopify Careers – Product Support Network Specialist for Full Time at their offices in Ottawa, On, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Shopify Careers – Product Support Network Specialist||Company Name:||Shopify||Job Location:||Ottawa, On, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Shopify||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
You will be expected to provide Product teams with actionable insights pertaining to the user-experience both merchants and user-facing teams are encountering while using their specific product line. In order to do this you will be expected to research support topics in depth, analyze pain points, identify strategies, and provide this research to the Product & Engineering team through various reports. The PSN Specialist in this role is an expert in their field and consistently provides feedback to product teams about the performance of their products.
You will also be the project manager for all new product launches by collaborating with relevant stakeholders for all information required by user-facing teams (ie Help Center documentation, Training and Support Content) and share these across Shopify through expertly crafted internal communication campaigns.
- Consistently advocate for merchants and user-facing teams by attending all Product meetings, demos and more.
- Test new features to identify pain points, support implications, and unanswered technical questions prior to product launches.
- Create launch strategy documents (Care Packages) to encompass all details from Release dates, Product limitations and Eligibility, to Documentation, Training and Marketing.
- Continuously organize merchant feedback submitted through our Merchant Frustrations tool and surface recurring trends to Product teams.
- Craft internal communication campaigns for product releases and share with stakeholders via various tools (Email, Slack, Shopify’s Changelog etc.).
- Write and maintain all internal documentation pertaining to your product launches in order to keep user-facing teams informed.
- Influence the product roadmap by providing macro level research such as a State of the Product to stakeholders 3-6 months prior to launch.
- Participate in PSN team wide meetings and collaborate with leads through 1:1 and coaching sessions.
- Do deep-dive qualitative research into merchant Support interactions (tickets) to learn about merchant pain points related to product launches and provide this feedback to Product Teams.
- Ability to maintain and uphold stakeholder relationships.
- A strong sense of self awareness and an understanding of how to leverage your strengths, as well as recognizing your areas for growth.
- Someone who has a thirst for knowledge and the ability to use all resources, both internal and external to Shopify, and who is curious in seeking out the truth.
- Critical Thinking: Someone who has the ability to objectively research and evaluate any given issue in order to formulate an opinion.
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively, requiring excellent time management skills.
- Growth Mindset: Someone who is constantly striving to learn and grow rapidly.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment – Shopify moves incredibly fast, so we need to be able to adapt to new realities and information quickly.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience with Shopify’s platform.
- Strong communication skills and very good advocacy skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with data, analytics, or research (including an understanding of research methodology).
- Minimum 3 years experience in Ecommerce, Product Management or Development.
- Experience working with GitHub, Google Sheets & Analytics softwares.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Ottawa, On, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A