Shopify currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Shopify Remote Jobs – Balance and Capital for Full Time at their offices in Ottawa, On, Canada. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Shopify Remote Jobs – Balance and Capital||Company Name:||Shopify||Job Location:||Ottawa, On, Canada||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Shopify||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Works with:Quality teams, Escalated team, PSN, Support Advisors, Tax Support, and Billing and Payments teams
A Support Specialist at Shopify is someone who is obsessed with making merchants’ experiences better and smoother, comfortable with written-first communication, and effective at contributing to team operations and success.
Within Escalated Support for Balance and Capital, a Support Specialist is a subject matter specialist who supports Shopify stakeholders and helps merchants solve complex issues and queries. Your work as a Support Specialist will be mainly focused on Support Delivery in an escalated environment. This is a very collaborative role with our Financial Services Support team and will see some work with teams across the company, including Engineering and Knowledge Management.
- Comfortable working with multiple tooling platforms
- Works well with a team
- Enjoys working on complex tasks
- Effective collaborator, autonomous when needed
- Responsible with confidential and sensitive information
- Careful attention to detail in all areas
- Excellent communicator and educator
- Adapt to new product releases and process changes as they arise, staying up to date and engaged with all launches and changes that impact Money Support
- Complete and adhere to Financial Solutions Compliance training
- Offer peer-to-peer support by working scheduled shifts in an escalated support channel, handling multiple conversations simultaneously
- Resolve merchants’ issues by communicating with them directly through Zendesk
- Pivot regularly between subject areas, balancing merchant empathy with a focus on effective communication, next issue avoidance and issue resolution
- Adhere to service level expectations and quality standards
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, while also being ready to collaborate with other teams when necessary
- Initiate merchant growth conversations where possible; providing excellent customer service at all times
- Have the drive for regular career growth conversations with your lead. It is the responsibility of the specialist to determine their desired path of growth and work with their lead in achieving this
- Work with multiple tooling platforms to solve merchant issues, with a good understanding of the overall Shopify ecosystem
- Work closely with other escalated teams within Shopify by answering queries in shared Slack channels
- Commit to being an engaged and positive team member.
- Undertake feedback in a professional manner and work on areas of opportunity outlined by their lead
- Demonstrate a commitment to being an engaged and positive team member, willing to support colleagues and to uphold the team’s culture values
- Work with third party financial partners on resolving merchant issues; uphold a strong working relationship with our partners while representing Shopify’s values
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Ottawa, On, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A